Students are responsible for:
- Preparing a research poster, with the help of a faculty mentor
- Uploading their final poster to the registration site before the submission deadline (Note: if you do not receive an automatic email within 30 minutes of registering, contact Amber Johnson (801) 422-1320 or email@example.com to ensure we received your poster file). If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your submission,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remembering the poster number received in the confirmation email
- Hanging their poster on the day of the conference (the conference organizers will provide hanging supplies).
- Staying with their poster as much as possible for the duration of the conference, dressed professionally
- Retrieving their poster between 1:00 and 1:30 p.m.
Note: Students who print a poster with no intention of participating in the Fulton Conference will be disqualified from the judging process and required to pay for poster printing costs. If you need a poster printed for another conference you are attending, contact your department and they will be able to assist you.
If student poster submitters and/or their co-authors are not present at your poster on the day of the conference, you will be deducted points for consideration of Fulton awards.
Conference organizers are responsible for:
- Printing and paying for all posters submitted before the submission deadline
- Bringing all printed posters to the WSC Ballroom on the morning of the conference
- Providing poster hanging supplies and staff support to help students hang posters on the day of the conference
Schedule for the day:
Although some students will need to leave the conference for classes and prior engagements, students are encouraged to attend as much of the conference as they can.
- 7:45 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. - Students check in and hang their posters in the WSC Ballroom
- 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. - Poster session
- 11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Complementary luncheon and program for student participants and faculty mentors (RSVP during the registration process)
- 1:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. - Students take down their posters