Mary Lou Fulton
HomeFunded ActivitiesAnnual ConferenceJudges ViewView Posters
Info for Student Poster Presenters
STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE TO:
- Prepare a research poster, with the help of a faculty mentor.
- Prepare a 30-second video explaining their project.
- Upload their final poster and video to the registration site before the submission deadline (Note: if you do not receive an automatic email within 30 minutes of registering, contact the Dean's Office at (801) 422-2083 or firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure we received your poster file). If you experience technical difficulties with your submission, please email email@example.com.
- Attend the conference on Thursday, April 7 in the WSC Ballroom and have at least one investigator present at the poster during the entire event from 9-11:45 a.m.
- We hope you will join us for the luncheon in the WSC Garden Court at noon after the conference (please be sure to RSVP). Poster awards will be announced at the lunch.
- After the lunch, PLEASE COME TAKE DOWN YOUR POSTER and treasure it or recycle it. If you received a first-place award, the college would like the poster to hang on the 9th floor.